1. The Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man. They contain absolute truth and are the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
"and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. " (2 Timothy 3:15 - 17 - NKJV)
2. There is only one true God, comprised of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He has revealed Himself as Eternally self-existent, the Creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind. He is omniscient (all knowing), omnipresent (everywhere) and omnipotent (all powerful).
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no savior. (Isaiah 43: 10 & 11, NKJV)
3. The sinfulness of the human race. Though mankind was originally created good and upright by God, he voluntarily brought about his own demise by succumbing to temptation and disobeying God's command in the Garden of Eden. The penalty for this transgression was not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God. (Read Genesis Chapters 1 - 3)
"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous."
(Romans 5:12-19 - NKJV
4. Salvation is by grace, through faith, alone. Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God. Salvation is received through repentance from sin. This is only possible through faith, accepting the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ.
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8 NKJV)
5. You can be certain of your eternal destination prior to death.
" that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10: 9 & 10 - NKJV)
"He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned." (Mark 16:16 - NKJV)
6. There is a blessed hope for believers. All believers who die before Christ's second coming will be raised from the dead and given new, glorified bodies and taken to heaven. Those believers who are still alive at Christ's coming, will immediately be changed and also taken to heaven until Christ's physical return to Planet Earth.
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. " (I Thessalonians 4: 16 & 17 NKJV)
7. There is a terrible seven year period, immediately following the rapture of the church, which is known as the "Great Tribulation". The wrath of God will be poured out on the inhabitants of earth and Satanic presence will rule. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Tribulation
"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened. Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (Matthew 4:21-29 - NKJV)
8. The Millennial Reign of Christ. The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope. This will be followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on earth for one thousand years of peace and righteousness.
"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while. And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Revelation 20: 1-6 - NKJV)
9. There will be a final judgment. The wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Anyone whose name is not written in the Book of Life, along with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will receive everlasting punishment in the lake of fire, which is the second death.
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8 - NKJV)
"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15 - NKJV)
MUSIC VIDEO: REGIONS OF THE DAMNED by Everlasting1
Caution: Some images may be disturbing and frightening and may cause nightmares until repentance is achieved!